Monday, June 04, 2007

Four Eyes

Amelia has the terrible affliction called "Four Eye Debilitation". My poor Monkey.
She is cutting all four eye teeth at one time. Two of them have broken the surface and the other two are pushing out on her gums. She's been in misery...grabbing her mouth with both hands and screaming. Plus, she always gets diarreah and horrible diaper rash when she's cutting teeth...so her mouth is terribly painful and she has diarreah burning her bloody diaper rash. I feel so bad for her. She's still the most fun little girl, even when she's hurting....take a look at these from yesterday. (Her first pigtails)
After having to get Maternity Testing done to see if Libby really is my child (she is Chris' clone) it's fun to have Monkey who looks so much like me when I was her age. In these photos she looks exactly like photos I've seen of myself...and every day I look at her and see my father.


No comments: