Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Yikes

Wow, I think this is the longest I've ever gone without updating the blog!! I've been B U S Y with work and photography. I did five mini sessions and one full session on Saturday, so whenever I haven't been working for my full time job I've been proofing photos. I have another session booked for Friday, and another the next week. I can't believe how busy it's become. I love it. There is a lot of new stuff on the photography blog.

Today I am in Detroit for a presentation, then heading back home this afternoon...then off to Milwaukee on Thursday.

Last night I had a dream that I was in a plane crash...nothing too bad, everyone survived, but wow...it was scary!! We took off and then lost control. Probably brought on by the very turbulent flights I've had lately. The last two have been like a bullride. I also dreamed last night that Libby broke her collarbone while I was gone on a trip. Mommy guilt, anyone?

We're headed to the Milwaukee Zoo on Saturday :) We haven't been there this year and I'm excited. I haven't even told the girls yet....or they wouldn't sleep until then.

My mom is getting married at the end of the month. Sounds like it's going to be a pretty drunken day...should be fun :) I'm standing up. The only time I've ever stood up in a wedding and it's for my mother...how funny is that? I just hope I get to wear a shiny teal dress with lots of pouf and sparkle...

I suppose I'd better dry my hair and get going for this meeting!

No comments: