Saturday, December 01, 2007

Let it snow!

Well, we're in for our first storm of the season...they are saying 5-8 inches today/tonight. Perfect day to put up the Christmas tree and drink a lot of hot chocolate!
Libby is still feeling very stylish and sassy with her new hairo. I cannot get over it....she looks SO old and SO damned cute! It suits her absolutely perfectly. I say it all of the time, but I LOVE that she feels secure enough to be her own person...to express herself and just to be...Libby. Love it. I hope that we can continue to nurture the environment so that she and Amelia can both feel able to be themselves throughout their lives. In my opinion it helps their self-esteem, confidence, creativity, and most importantly happiness.

Amelia is amazing. Her vocabulary is impressive as is her sense of humor. If it's possible I love and enjoy her more and more every day. I am humbled by her and Libby's beautiful spirits.

No comments: