Friday, July 11, 2008

She's an English Mastiff!

And Phoebe comes home on Monday (hopefully) now, since it's too hot for her to travel today. We can't wait!!

Last weekend we went up to Eagle River and stayed with my mom and her husband and got to visit a couple of my brothers and sisters. We all had a great time, and I thought I'd share some photos. I know, surprise, surprise :)

While we were up there Chris and I visited a woodcarver. He does all of his work with only a chainsaw and does incredible work. We commissioned a HUGE gnome!! My mother drove by yesterday and saw him working on it so she sent a photo, so I have to share that, too :) He'll be painted nice and bright traditional gnome colors and he stands about 48 inches tall. His name is 'Mr. BAG' (Mr Big Ass Gnome)

There are some other photos of the girls and nature shots from the weekend on my business blog, too.

Remember you can always click on the photos in this blog to see them larger :)












No comments: