Sunday, April 08, 2007

Amelia Update and Easter Photos

Good news. The tests came back fine for Amelia. We have to continue to limit her milk intake and see if that helps her...and if not, she'll go to an allergist and look for food allergies. Still don't know why she is needing to drink so much, but at least everything looks okay. Schwew!!

I did two photo shoots yesterday: The first was of a 6 month old baby girl and her big brother. The second was a 10 week old English Bulldog and her owners, Chris' brother and his wife. I tortured my little puppy friend and put her in one of the girls' Easter basket. I think that she looks like a puppy in a calendar now. She's a regular calendar girl :) There are several on my Soul Reflection site, and the baby session will be up as soon as I get the mom's permission.

Here are a few photos from yesterday of the girls and our Easter.








No comments: