Monday, April 30, 2007

Greetings from Charlotte!

I'm in North Carolina for a field meeting for work, returning home on Wednesday. I'm hoping to hear while I'm here about the job I've been interviewing for. The people who are making the decision will also be at this meeting and will be discussing their options. So keep your fingers (and toes) crossed for me.
The big news is that we closed on the sale of our old house on Friday, and on the purchase of our new house today!!! Wahoooooooooo!!!!!!! It's finally over. Our old house was on the market for over a year. The best part of the closing today was that Chris had to sign everything for me, since I'm out of state. That meant he had to initial and sign all of his own spots, then write/sign/intial mine and also note that he has power of attorney.... so he got major writers cramp :) ha!!
We ran 20 miles yesterday and then I had to bowl three games for a work bowling thingie. Today I feel pretty great, incredibly! I'm a tiny bit sore in the quads, but that's it. I guess that means that I've conditioned for the marathon properly.

No comments: