Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Daisy is for sale!!!!!!

My gorgeous friend, Daisy, is for sale.... Never thought you'd see the day, did you? If you've been under a rock for the last couple of years, Daisy is my pink motorcycle.






































I will be very sad to see her go, but it looks as though I'm going to be getting my dream bike. I have wanted a BMW motorcycle for years. My dream BMW model is the R1200R.
I put a deposit on it yesterday to hold it. And went to the bank today. As soon as Daisy sells, I'll be riding the Beemer home. This one is black with a little white pinstriping...the perfect partner for some pink pinstriping. This is the bike:


















I listed Daisy late last night on eBay and within 20 hours had three people email me expressing interest, 8 bids, and a current bid of nearly a thousand more than the 'reserve price' I set (the lowest I'll take). A woman from Oshkosh is coming to see her in person tomorrow. Crazy stuff.

If it all happens, I'll need to come up with a name for the new girl!


**PS... there are photos from yesterday's session on my Soul Reflection Blog. She's a beautiful 9 month old and I'm very happy with the images.

1 comment:

ajith said...

Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u

motorcycles sale