Monday, July 30, 2007

MIA

I haven't posted to my blog in ages! I think it's been over a week....unprecedented! I was on the road for business all of last week, and I shot a wedding last weekend. So once I was done with work each day I'd move on to the grandiose project of proofing all of the wedding photos. I'm nearly done...I think I only have the ceremony left to do. I'm shooting another wedding in a couple of weeks, so I need to get this done and move on to the next one! THEN I have another wedding about three weeks after that one. I think that's it then.

I totally wimped out on my long run this weekend. I was planning on running 10 miles on Sunday, but was so tired and feeling wiped out that I skipped it all together. I'm not proud of that. Today I'll try and run 6 or 7 to make up for it a bit, then I'm on to three weekday runs and one long run on the weekend. Today marks day one of Project Tenspot. This is a high importance project I'm working on....to lose ten pounds. I'd like to pull it off within two months. I think I've managed to gain a few, so want to lose those and a handful more. So far, so good today...but I need to learn to embrace the growling stomach feeling again!!!

I'm going to post a few of the wedding photos on the Soul Reflection Blog sometime today...so if you're interested in seeing, pop on over there.

No comments: