Friday, November 10, 2006

Soul Reflection Has Light!!

I just ordered a strobe/umbrella light kit and I'm psyched. I paid for it with my recent portrait jobs (and a few hours of overtime at work), which made me feel great. Chris is building me a couple other lights, too, so I will be set for my studio lighting within a week or so. Plus, we'll be moving very soon and I'll be able to set up my studio, which will be wonderful. Actual workspace. Yay!!
I have two sessions on Sunday, both little boys who are friends with Libby. And both are absolutely adorable.

I ran 4.5 last night, oudoors, and it was the best run I've had in ages. I would have loved to run tonight in the snow, but there was no time. Those snowy runs are my favorites...the muffled footsteps and sparkly clean snow....

No comments: