Sunday, September 17, 2006

My Missing Title Banner and the Big Night Out

You may have noticed that nothing is up at the top of the page... For some reason, it always looked normal to me (one image of the biker gnome and blog title over a bunch of 26.2's) but everyone else apparently saw two images, one smaller and over the top of the larger image. I had no idea, since it always looked normal to me, whether or not I was logged in. WEIRD. So I took it off until it gets fixed. I can't figure it out for the life of me.

The Big Night Out (BNO) was great! We had a long and detour-filled ride down, were a little late for the show, saw only a few Parliament songs (but they only played for 45 minutes at most!! not fair!!) and then Dave came on. It was awesome. The Dave Matthews Band is so amazing live. It's the second time I've seen them and I think they were better this time. I was the lame old lady who crashed first (I'm ashamed to admit it was only Midnight...but I'd been up late the night before with Amelia's ER trip and I couldn't sleep most of the night....) , but Dani wasn't far behind. It was the young Megan O'Wallace of The Shire who made it all the way to 3am. We hit downtown in the morning, had lunch at the Rainforrest Cafe, and headed home in time to get Megan to a wedding with a couple minutes to spare. It was great to be away and it's great to be home.

No comments: