Thursday, June 08, 2006

Okay...I figured out how to post an entry. (now I suppose I should say something)

I've been thinking of starting a blog for quite a while now. Honestly I was a bit intimidated by it and thought maybe I was cut out more for just reading those of other people. But I have mastered setting the thing up and putting up my photo....and now, after hemming and hawing and consulting the gnome, I even managed to post an entry! See, what were you so worried about? I'm a PRO at this! It's a breeze!

The biggest things in my life at the moment are my family (Chris and I have two beautiful girls, ages 3 and 8 months), running and training for marathons, photography, my motorcycle "Daisy", and my obsession with gnomes. So, I imagine these will be the most common themes in this blog. There will undoubtedly be many of my photos posted, both the artsy ones and the zillions of my children. There will be tall tales of my weekly java-adventure-long-runs with my running partner and best friend, jo. Sometimes my imaginary friend, a wise, smart-assed old gnome will surely pop in to post about a thing or two....but I would take his comments with a grain of salt. He's an imaginary gnome. There might be something wrong with someone who takes anything an imaginary gnome says as the truth... not that i would know anything about that. Seriously.

No comments: