Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Photographs

I set up a little studio in the house today so I could shoot some quick portraits of the kids and us in our costumes before we went out trick or treating. Two of my friends with their children (Libby's friends) came over and we went as a group. It was a lot of fun and the kids did awesome. They really got into Halloween this year. I dressed up for work, too...four of us were the 'Bad News Prom Queens' and dressed in bad 80's dresses and had makeup running down our faces, torn dresses, messed up hair, and I had a crown on the verge of falling off. They fought me for my crown but I prevailed. I got a snapshot of the four of us together and a photo of myself in my makeshift studio.
Libby is Zoe, Ethan is Elmo, and Jack is a duck.













No comments: